Numerous projects from 2012 to Present in Plover Lake and Cactus Lake, Saskatchewan:
- Tank Farm Expansion
- Civil work for containment expansion (including building tank pads)
- Tank modifications/upgrades
- Fabricate/install new nozzles and re-pads
- Cut and Cap Piles
- Extend existing pipe rack
- Coordination with operations for shutdowns, tie-ins, and commissioning
- Piping Systems included: internally coated (with Scotchkote 134), fiberglass, and stainless
- Multi-well set-ups
- Layout and drive piles
- Install pipe racks
- Tie-in wells with internally coated piping
- Facility upgrades
- Closely worked with engineering for design and problem solving
- Shut-downs, tie-ins, and commissioning
- Setting equipment
- Water Injection Program
- Converting pipelines from Emulsion to Injection
- Custom pipefitting for tie-ins to exiting and new disposal wells
- Conversions and upgrades at satellites to allow for field expansions
- All piping internally coated
- Pre-fabricating well set-up packages
- Coordinate riser locations for pipelines
- SAGD Facility Expansion
- Overhaul to an existing facility (upgrades and expansion)
- Demolition and reclamation
- Upgrade treater internals
- Shut-downs, tie-ins, and commissioning for abandoned and new systems
See more projects like the Present in Plover Lake and Cactus Lake, Saskatchewan here.
Horizontal Directionally Drilling (HDD) has proven itself over the last few years to be a very effective technique for the installation of pipelines and other utilities in sensitive or congested areas.
At BPC Services LTD we provide cost effective solutions for integrity management programs on regulated pipelines that will ensure regulatory compliance and public safety.
Our facilities division at BPC Services Ltd presently offer construction services that include both “Shop Fabrication” and “Field Facility Activities”.