The Waste Facility Fabrication
- Fabricate 3 complete process modules. All skid construction, piping, painting, and building constructed in our yard ready to ship.
- Fabricate 8 pipe modules with all pipe, primed, heat traced, and insulated.
- Construct vac off-load skid. Complete with a pipe, painted, equipment installed, and building.
- All site pipe racks.
The mechanical installation of all the components that make up the facility.
- Cut and capping all piles
- Set and install
- Tank farm modules 1, 2, 3 and tanks
- H2O skid
- Heat exchanger
- Flare stack
- Boiler skid
- Cooler skid
- MCC skid
- Polymer Injection skid
- 8 pipe modules
- Pipe racks
- Catwalks and stairs
- All equipment settings included setting-up and rigging for the cranes (80-350 tonne) for the Waste Facility Fabrication was completed in Anzac, Alberta.
Horizontal Directionally Drilling (HDD) has proven itself over the last few years to be a very effective technique for the installation of pipelines and other utilities in sensitive or congested areas.
At BPC Services LTD we provide cost effective solutions for integrity management programs on regulated pipelines that will ensure regulatory compliance and public safety.
Our facilities division at BPC Services Ltd presently offer construction services that include both “Shop Fabrication” and “Field Facility Activities”.